Korean fashion is more like the Scandinavian look but a little more playful. Korean style has three distinctive characteristics – it is clean, minimalistic, and mostly streetwear. Pastel colours and white are generally preferred, black is for formal occasions. Items with words, classic patterns, and stripes are pieces of highlight. Oversized boxy t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies, rayon or viscose shirts, which are slightly oversized and half-tucked extremely over-sized dress shirts, are preferred as tops. Outer-wears such as oversized flannel Shirts, denim jackets, blazers, chunky jumper, cardigans, overcoats, and knee-length puffer coats are worn. For bottoms, Korean fashion suggests white or light-washed jeans, earth-tone chinos, cropped dress trousers. Loafers and chunky derbies are preferred footwear. Let’s discover some fashionable Korean Clothes Singapore.
Fashionable Korean Clothes
- Oversized T-Shirts: Women are wearing over-sized shirts. They are wearing shirts large enough to serve as dresses. This has been influenced by a lot of Korean artists who are wearing these on-screen. You can pair it up with a pair of bike shorts to be a little modest. Otherwise, a couple of high boots work fine.
- The Bright Colours: Neutral colours have always had a high place in Korean fashion, but bright colours are the new hot cake. The Kpop artists have brought this in, and they always wear colourfulcoloured clothes on stage. Some of these colours are as bold as hot pink or neon green, which the artists wear on stage. But on the other hand, for you to tone down your daily look, you could mix and match, for example, wear a bright coloured top with a neutral bottom. This will not make you look like you are dressed for the stage.
- Beautiful Blush Tones: Aside from bright colours, even blush tones such as purple and pink are exquisite and warm. The Koreans are going gaga over these blush tones and are enhancing their effect by colouring their hair with a similar colour and makeup. These tones are suitable for formal days or even for hanging out with your school friends. The tones are gender-neutral and can be enjoyed by both girls and boys. The minimalist look has always ruled Korea’s fashion world; add a dash of pop colour in the form of some other accessory, hair, or eye makeup, and you are good to go.
- The Plaid Skirts: These 90’s inspired skirts are trending yet again; they have been brought back by the Korean artists. You can wear these skirts with bold coloured tops or even with pastels. Either way, they are trending like crazy. They are sophisticated and elegant with simple ribbed shirts. On the other hand, they are fun when paired with oversized t-shirts or coloured pop tops.
- Chunky Platform Shoes: These fantastic shoes are comfortable yet give the height that you need. These make your outfits have a lot more fun; it comes in a wide range of styles and colours. You can have different pairs for all different outfits or a single pair for all your outfits. They are very comfortable yet very fashionable. You can wear it wherever you go.
- Regular Blazers: Want to look taller and slimmer? Add a cropped blazer or jacket to your outfit. These little pieces of wonders are trending in all its glory. They will add a dash of elegance to your regular outfits and make them look posh. They go with most of the other outfits. These blazers complete your outfit, which looks bland otherwise. Blazers are the best and fastest cheat ways to look dressed up. You may go for an oversized blazer or the one with the eye-catching print, and you are ready for the street style shot.
- The Open Backs: These tops are blowing up this spring and summer. A modest front and a contrasting shocking open back are what will spice up your wardrobe. These are for vibey fashion girls. There is no harm in exposing and flaunting your sexy back this spring and summer. Grab one of these and make everyone’s jaw drop.
- With A Romantic Ruffles: The ruffles add volume, texture, and sass to any dull outfit. The Korean actresses have started using ruffles again, so can you. These help you look all decked up with minimal effort. It creates an illusion of a prim and proper outfit without spending a lot of time behind it. This is what you will want to have in your wardrobe for the lazy days.
- The Logos: The logo-mania does not seem to have stopped. Lots and lots of logos are the shizz. The brands are abiding by the trend and are creating more and more merchandise based on it. The catch is to go in one logotype, and the look should be simple and in the same colour palette. These outfits are classy and are suitable for high-class parties as well as for hanging out with friends.
- Big Shades or Headbands: Big shades have become a signature for every fashionista in Korea. Aviators are at the peak of the trend, but you can always experiment with other shapes and sizes as shades give a personal touch to your outfit. This summer pick the shades you like the best and slay the look. Headbands, on the other hand, give a preppy look and are different. It is your turn to go wild and experiment with the help of these accessories. Create your look or follow your favouriteKpop star and wear a headband, just like his.
To Sum It Up
K-pop culture dramatically influences the Korean Fashion world. Just the way people love listening to their acts, they are looking up to their sense of dressing as well. The artists of Yishion SGare the new trendsetters in the field of fashion development era, and their ideas are ruling the Korean Fashion world. You can get any of the style from online. For style inspirations as well as comfort statement, you should make sure you keep up with the Korean fashion trends of 2020.